ICS programme is designed to enhance the skills of our students in computer science and information technology. With our advanced technological teaching methods and state-of-the-art tools, our students learn and excel in becoming tech professionals in leading IT companies worldwide, enabling them to pursue a wide range of careers.
- Computer Labs
- Microsoft Certifications
- Robotics Lab
Subject ICS (PART-I & PART-II):
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
Students can opt for any one of the following combinations.
- Phy-Math-Comp Science/li>
- Stat-Math-Comp Science
- Stat-Eco-Comp Science/li>
The duration of the programme is two years. The BISE conducts terminal examinations for 1st year and 2nd year separately.
Frequently Asked Questions (faq'S):
Ans: Minimum requirement is matriculation or equivalent. For further details, visit your nearest campus.
ICS is a two-year programme in parts with 550 marks each year. Thus total marks of ICS are 1100
Ans: In ICS, you study 6 subjects both in parts I & II. Both parts carry equal marks that are 550. The subject wise breakdown of marks for ICS is as follows:
1. English (Compulsory) = 100 Marks
2. Urdu (Compulsory) = 100 Marks
3. Islamic Education (Compulsory) = 50 marks (Part I only)/ Pakistan Studies (Compulsory) = 50 marks (Part 2 only)
4. Mathematics OR Economics= 100 marks
5. Physics OR Statistics= 100 marks
6. Computer Science = 100 marks
The same subjects are studied in ICS part II.
Ans: After completing your ICS, you can choose from a wide range of career choices whichever attracts you the most. Examples include:
- Software Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Space Sciences
- Computer System Engineering
- Robotics, Embedded Systems & Control Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Information Technology
- Fields related to Physics
- Fields related to Computational Physics
- Fields related to Mathematics & more