FSc Pre-Medical programme aims to deliver diverse knowledge and education related to medical and other related fields. After completing this programme successfully, students can further pursue their careers in the field of medical and other health sciences.
SUBJECT PRE-MEDICAL PART I-II
- Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
The duration of the programme is two years. The BISE conducts terminal examinations for 1st year and 2nd year separately.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S):
1. English (Compulsory) = 100 Marks
2. Urdu (Compulsory) = 100 Marks
3. Islamic Education (Compulsory) = 50 marks (Part I only)/ Pakistan Studies (Compulsory) = 50 marks (Part II only)
4. Physics = 100 marks
5. Chemistry = 100 marks
6. Biology= 100 marks
The same subjects are studied in FSc Pre-Medical part II.
- MBBS Doctor
- Doctor in Pharmacy
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Allied and Health sciences and much more