After successfully passing the Intermediate course, a student is eligible to get admission in bachelor degree program. The subjects in undergraduate degree level are basically dependent on several factors. For example, they may relate to students’ personal interests or subjects of intermediate level.
A very important phase of study life is no doubt an intermediate level. Here you decide what can be your future field? What can be your specialization field? What can be subjects in university education? So, these questions have strong relation with inter level courses. A very careful selection of subjects is required on behalf of students for the 11th and 12th class.
The students who get success in achieving high marks in the FSc. Pre-Medical field, get fair chances to get admission in medical universities. They can be selected for MBBS which will help them to become a doctor and serve humanity. Some other fields are mentioned below for eh guidance of intermediate aspirants.
1. MBBS (a professional degree for doctors)
2. BDS Program (self-practice or Leads to job)
3. BS(Hons) paediatric Medicine
4. Doctor of physiotherapy
5. BS (Hons) in Biotechnology
6. DVM program (It also has scope in foreign countries as well)
7. Bachelor of Pharmacy (a great degree for medical students, it has scope in pharmaceutical industries, private business and organizations)
8. BS (Hons) Ophthalmology (it has scope in government and private organizations)
9. B.Sc (Hons) Optometry and Orthoptics
FSc Pre Engineering
FSc. Pre-engineering will help the students to become an engineer. And if you want to know what are fields after FSc. Pre-engineering? What can I do after FSc pre-engineering? Then you are at the right place because here we are going to mention top fields after FSc. Pre Engineering.
Top Fields in Pakistan After FSc Pre Engineering:
1. Architecture field
2. Monumental Decorative Art Field
3. Hydraulic Engineering Field
4. Fire Safety Departments
5. Civil Engineering Department
6. Traffic Engineering Department
7. Municipal Construction Engineering Field
8. Computer Engineering Field
9. Industrial Heat-and power Engineering Field
10. Electrical Engineering Field
11. General Electrical Engineering field
12. Industrial and Civil Engineering Field
13. Building Materials Field
14. Heat and Gas Supply Field
15. Water Supply and Sewerage profession
16. Highways and Airfields Departments
17. Real Estate Expertise and Management Field
18. Bridges and Traffic Tunnels Engineering System
19. Life Safety Organizations
20. Marine Oil and Gas Construction Companies
21. Energy Supply Divisions
22. Lifting and Transporting Road Machines Companies
23. Manufacturing, Maintenance & Repair of Aircrafts Field
So, now you can get an idea about the vast scope for intermediate level in Pakistan. A huge list of professions is given above so that each of the students may have a better understanding. Every field which is given above has specific criteria and earning potential. You can consult our admission department to get complete guidance.
Eligibility for Intermediate Degree
Once a student is declared passed in Matriculation or equivalent exam then he or she is eligible to get admission in intermediate course 2020. Passing marks may vary as per the specific course of inter level. For example, if a student wants to get admission in ICS then the student should have completed a Matric degree with computer Science. If an aspirant has 60% marks in Matric exam, then he or she can be pretty sure about the admission in PGC. If you have less marks, then you will have to discuss your case with the college’s admission office in working hours.
What is the eligibility criteria for ICOM? This is another important question for inter level students. So, the answer is, if you have passed the Matric exam or O-Level then you can get admission in ICOM. However, the passing marks may vary as per the college’s criteria. But you should have minimum 50% marks in your SSC. And for FSc admission 2020 there must be at least 60% marks in the Matriculation exam with science subjects.
In short if you want to be admitted in an inter level course 2020 then you can choose any of the following fields.
• FSc Pre-medical
• FA General Science
• FA Fine Arts
• FSc Pre-Engineering
PGC publishes admission notice for Intermediate 2020 on its official site. As you come to know about your final matric results 2020 you are good to go with intermediate admission 2020. Here you can also note one important thing that is intermediate fee 2020. We have updated our fee structure and intermediate scholarship programs 2020. If you get over 75% marks or equal, then you can enjoy full 100% scholarships from PGC. If you have less marks, then still there are almost 9 types of fee concession programs that you will have to check.